Saturday, February 19, 2011

getting some survey!

 This morning, my fellow students of Computer Studies department had a voluntary in helping our instructors to conduct a survey in our adopted barangay in Cagayan de Oro City, Barangay Puntod. This is the first time I stepped in this place, the people out their is so cooperative, fun and serious, when we asked the survey questions.

 Our school conducted a survey like this so that they can monitored the people living their on how our school can helped them for this year. Maybe our school will holding some seminar, training, and programs after they evaluate those survey forms. I hope this survey will had a good outcome because I observed in the place many are out of school youth and some of the people their are college under-grad, high school/ elementary graduate only. even though the people in this place is unfortunate in terms of their career but still they seems so happy because they always wear a smile on their face.

I know our survey is really worth it. From now on I'm going to pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment